Sanitary measures - SETT 2021
Update on 13/07/2021
The Sett organization will do everything possible to ensure that this edition takes place in the best possible sanitary conditions in the context of the coronavirus epidemic by scrupulously applying the measures recommended by the Government.
From 21 July 2021, the health pass is extended to all leisure and cultural venues gathering more than 50 people.
The "health pass" consists of a digital presentation (via the TousAntiCovid app) or paper health proof.
Accepted evidence of the health pass:
Link to the details of the health pass: https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19
- A vaccination certificate issued by a health professional authorized to provide vaccinations (with an EMA-approved vaccine) Today, only vaccines from the following laboratories are recognized by the health pass: Pfizer, BioNTech, AstraZeneca, Moderna and Johnson&Johnson.
- Proof of a negative test less than 48 hours old (RT-PCR and antigenic tests)
- The result of a positive RT-PCR or antigenic test attesting to the recovery of Covid-19, dating back at least 11 days and less than 6 months: positive tests (RT-PCR or antigenic) older than 2 weeks and less than 6 months indicate a limited risk of reinfection with Covid-19.
Masks must be worn by everyone in the exhibition hall. Visors are not allowed. (Decree n° 2020-884 of 17 July 2020). For your health and for the respect of everyone, we strongly invite you to respect the barrier gestures on your stand and on the whole exhibition centre:
- Wash your hands very regularly (with soap and water or hydro-alcoholic gel)
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a handkerchief
- Always stay more than two meters away from each other
- Use a single-use tissue and throw it away
- Greet each other without shaking hands, stop hugging
- Avoid touching your face, especially your nose and mouth
- Wear a category 1 surgical or cloth mask when the two-meter distance cannot be respected and in places where this is mand
As an organizer, we have a duty to welcome you in optimal conditions by putting in place strict sanitary rules:
- Display of barrier gestures throughout the exhibition center
- Hydro-alcoholic gel made available at key points to disinfect hands. These distribution points will be indicated on the plans.
- All the organizing team and service providers present on site will be equipped with masks.
- Plexiglass windows will be placed at the reception point.
- The maximum capacity of the exhibition will be defined according to the rules in force at the time and will be ensured by counting the entries and exits. If necessary, entries will be regulated accordingly so as not to exceed the maximum capacity set by the prefecture.
- Common areas, aisles and sanitary facilities will be cleaned frequently.